A bright, tropical and festive way to kick off Christmas Day, because sharing is caring.
- 700mL Australian Christmas Gin
- 750mL Champagne or sparkling wine
- 700mL soda water
- 500mL Fino Sherry
- 300mL fresh lemon juice
- 300mL sugar syrup [1:1]
- Muddle apricot*, then add all ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice
- Pour all ingredients, except fizzy stuff, into a punchbowl. Leave to refrigerate ahead of time. This step can be done well in advance
- Before serving add fizzy stuff and ice and stir
- Garnish gradually with passionfruit hulls, orange and lemon wheels, fresh berries, mint.