Warner's Harrington Shiraz Gin
We’ve been friends with the Warner’s team since the early days of Four Pillars, running into them at gin shows and industry events and naturally, at the pub after the gin shows and industry events. From sustainable distilling to the use of real ingredients, we have a lot in common, which is why this collaboration made so much sense.
The Warner’s team received our Shiraz juice – the same juice we use in our Bloody Shiraz Gin – but rather than turning to a flavoured gin, they decided to do something completely different and build on their signature Warner’s Harrington Dry Gin. Using the Shiraz juice, botanicals grown onsite at the Warner’s family farm and Australian native strawberry gum and wattleseed, the team distilled a traditional albeit punchy London Dry gin.
A sweet twist on a classic Martini with the red fruit dialled up to eleven.
- 45mL Harrington Shiraz Gin
- 15mL Bianco Vermouth
- 10mL Marionette Groseille (or any red cherry liqueur)
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing glass with ice and stir
- Strain into a cocktail glass
- Express an orange twist over the top and then discard