Olive Leaf Gin Martini Collective
Coming to a Sydney restaurant near you.
Martinis. We can’t get enough of them. Wet, dry, extra dirty, Gibson, you name it. In fact, we love this gin drink so much (a Vodka Martini is not a Martini, trust us), we even went and made ourselves a gin that makes, we humbly believe, the most perfect Martini in the books. Olive Leaf Gin.
Our only problem since releasing this gin has been finding an excuse to kick off every lunch, dinner, night out and evening with a Martini. But we think we have the answer: a mini Martini.
We took this brilliant idea to some of our favourite watering holes across Sydney and they all agreed that an Olive Leaf Gin mini Martini is the perfect drink for when you’re deciding what to drink (or eat for that matter). So now it’s your turn to indulge.
From May onwards, you can head to any of the Sydney venues below and enjoy a perfectly sized, mini Martini made with our savoury Olive Leaf Gin. Plus, you can try a delicious and unique snack paired with it, courtesy of the venue you’re dining at. If this isn’t the most delicious way to kick off a great meal and night out, we don’t know what is.
Olive Leaf Gin mini Martinis, now being served up at:
- Aalia, 25 Martin Place, Sydney
- Alberto’s Lounge, 17-19 Alberta St, Sydney
- Bistecca, 3 Dalley St, Sydney
- The Charles, 66 King Street, Sydney
- Eileen’s Bar (obvs), 410 Crown Street, Surry Hills
- The Gidley, Basement/161 King St, Sydney
- Icebergs Dining Room and Bar, 1 Notts Ave, Bondi Beach
- Kiln, 53 Foy Lane, Sydney
- Rekodo, Level 1/35 Barangaroo Ave, Barangaroo
- Saint Peter, 362 Oxford St, Paddington
- Shell House, 37 Margaret St, Sydney